Laser dentistry is one of the most advanced technology dental treatments today. Laser technology that integrates focused light and radiant energy for a highly accurate, extraordinary superb dental experience.
Dental Laser Technology allows dentist to perform multiple procedures with benefits including Faster healing time and less trauma to gums. Less anesthetic for most procedures. Less post-operative discomfort. Making dental care a more moderate & comfortable experience for Dentists and patients.
The adaptability of Laser in Dentistry
The laser has so many applications and benefits. It can repair the damaged tissue and increase patient acceptance during treatment with Laser.
Laser dentistry provides all the following treatments faster and more comfortable experience:
· Treating root canal infections
· Treating Gum disease
· Removing gum disease
· Prevent Gum recession
· Improve gummy smile
· Repairing tooth decay
· Lip Plumping
· Exposing wisdom teeth
· Regenerating damaged nerves
· Removing benign oral tumors
· Canker and cols sore treatment
· Fix Tongue-tie
· Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Laser dentistry dramatically the care you receive without compromising the outcome. Overall, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
· Reduce time for treatment
· Reduces the need for drills and needles
· Avoid the stress of drills and needles
· Painless & Bloodless
· Less trauma to the tissue
· No postoperative inflammation
· Less chance of drug interaction
· Less risk of cross-contamination
· Reduce time for treatment
· Patient comfort
· Promote conservative treatment
Revolutionize Restorative & Conservative Treatments:
The laser can take away the fear of common restorative treatments because it can get rid of loud drills or pain-full needles like when treating cavities. The laser removes the cavities and prepares the tooth for a filling without needing shots. It can also be used for crown preparation without a loud, vibrating high-speed hand-piece. It helps in the same day, multi-quadrant treatments require fewer appointments and are more convenient.
It also benefits in many other restorative procedures, like root canals. Lasers can be used to remove organic debris and dental pulp, It also helps to even modify (shape and clean) the dental walls of the root canals and other Endodontic surgery (Amputation):
• Cutting bone to prepare window access to the apex (apices) of the root(s)
• Apicoectomy – amputation of the root end
• Root end preparation for retrofill amalgam or composite
• Removal of pathological tissues and hyperplastic tissues from around the apex
Laser Dentistry also helpful for periodontal therapy by absolute removal of bacteria in the perio pockets. This get rid of the infection at its source while also encouraging the gums to reattach to the teeth to prevent it from reoccurring.
Laser Uses in Periodontics:
· Incisions for Full-thickness/ Partial-thickness flap
· Removal of granulation tissue from bony defects
· Sulcular debridement
· Osteoplasty and osseous recontouring
· Osseous crown lengthening
· Soft tissue procedures such as gingivectomy, gingivoplasty, depigmentation, frenectomy.
Laser magnify the emergence of smile:
The laser technique is also used to activate the bleaching gel for whitening teeth. The laser whitening procedure takes only 20 minutes which is less or without sensitivity.
It means less time is spent driving back and forth to the dentist’s office. It also means that less time will be spent away from work and less time will be spent sitting in the dental chair resulting in a more comfortable experience. Laser Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of Laser Whitening in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy individual.
Laser The Best Technology :
Laser technology is the best for Dentistry. Doctors can enjoy the latest innovations in dentistry using dental lasers. Whether for restorative or cosmetic benefits, Doctors will achieve superior results.