A NEW WAY OF WORKING HAS BEGUN.
Anthos rewrites the rules on ergonomics. We've imagined a new way of working, more immediate, more effective, where ergonomics merges with operational freedom to provide enhanced performance, where technological innovation becomes cutting-edge professionalism, where practicality, design and flexibility combine to create a whole new crossover concept.
More reassurance. We've created a patient chair with a seat articulated at the knee joint to make patient access quick and easy.
More freedom. We've designed a more flexible dentist's module that provides a helping hand whatever the circumstances.
More effectiveness. We've created a compact unit body and an adjustable module, perfectly equipped to smooth the assistants' work. New Crossover Design.
- New compact design, chair with articulated & motorized legrest to facilitate the accessibility of the patient
- New light weight arm and great flexibility to ergonomics
- Option for continental or side delivery unit
- Aluminium alloy chair to prevent rusting
- Easily removable seamless SKAI upholstery for cleaning purpose
- Mechanical double articulated headrest (optional - pneumatic headrest)
- 4x3 programable working position along with Zero, spitting & last working position
- Trendelburg position for dental emergenc
Full touch display
- Allows precise management of all integrated suction parameters with personalized setting
- Auto reverse, auto forward function & other parameters according to specific treatment.
- Implant program
- Choice to work with or without water or air
- X-Ray image can be viewed through USB panel
- Integrated Apex Locator (optional)
VENUS PLUS L LED
- 3 axis rotaion
- Sensor operated
- Inhouse temp. : 5,000k
- Light intensity : 3,000 to 50,000 Lux
- Power absorption : 10 W
CONTINENTAL DELIVERY UNIT
- 5 Module with lockable hangers
- 2 No’s Mid -west connections for air rotor handpieces, 1 no. internal spray micromotor, 1 no. scaler & 1 no. 3 way syringe
- The ODR antiretraction device prevents back flow contamination of spray water circuits
- Peristaltic pump (optional) allows sterile irrigation liquid to be used during oral surgery or implant operation, accurate flow rate (35 - 100 ml/min) can be controlled through touch screen display
- Removable & autoclavable silicon instrument support pad
- Inter changeable – autoclavable stainless steel tray
WATER UNIT & ASSISTANT ARM
- High quality ceramic cuspidor bowl, water cannula removable for disinfection
- Programmable water flow
- Articulated arm for asst. unit with two suctions & optional instruments
- Double filter with independent suction cannula for easy cleaning