NSK DYNA LED HANDPIECE
Dyna LED - Generates its own LED illumination
NSK DynaLED Turbine handpieces are produced by NSK micro precision engineering resulting in high performance and long term reliability.
These innovative Turbines include a dynamic integrated mini power generator which delivers long life, daylight quality LED illumination when connected to any standard non optic air tubing. Clinicians can instantly gain the advantage of LED illumination on their existing or new dental equipment, simply for the cost of the Turbine.
NSK has chosen stainless steel for DynaLED Turbines as a high priority for durability and stable, long term function
Visibilty & Access
- Improved visibility and direct access to the treatment field allows faster and more accurate preparations.
- The LED light source is significantly more durable than quartz. Replicated daylight illumination quality.
NSK’s advanced LED
- DynaLED delivers high intensity and stable LED illumination via advanced NSK mini electronic systems.
- NSK Cellular Glass Optics guarantee emission of pure daylight quality illumination.
- Clinicians can more comfortably control minimal invasion techniques due to increased oral visibility.
DURABILITY - NSK long life micro power generator - high efficiency and long term durability
- NSK has applied the very latest technologies and materials to achieve long term efficiency and reliability.
- Micro power generator is electronically calculated to produce the correct power source for highly effective LED illumination
- The performance of the handpiece is not influenced by the micro power generator.
Connect to any standard air tubing coupling with any dental chair
Clean head system
Push button chuk
No need of circuit board, tubings & bulbs
High intensity & stable self LED illumination through mini power generator
Stainless steel : durable, stable & light weight
Available with Miniature Head M500LG (380,000 - 450,000 RPM) Head Size: ø10.6 x H12.4mm, 25,000 LUX & Standard Head M600LG (330,000 - 430,000 RPM) Head Size: ø12.1 x H13.3mm, 25,000 LUX