ANTHOS A3 Plus
Anthos A3 Plus Dental Chair (improve)
Designed & built inside Europe first dental unit production hub, the A3 Plus personifies all the key values of the Anthos brand: -practically, reliability, flexibility & safety.
With improve version Anthos A3+ embodies dental chair performance features like:- potential, quality & performance. What make Anthos A3+ so different are the intuitive operations, maximum adaptability, advanced hygiene system, induction micro motor, an instrument control panel with numerical display & pneumatically stabilized dentist’s module arm comes in two versions International and Continental gives wide choice to the dental professionals.
- Electrically controlled Multi-Programmable Dental chair with 4 working positions + 2 (rinse and automatic return, return-to-zero position)
- Emergency stop - stop the movement of the dental chair by pressing any key from Dental chair control buttons.
- A multi-functional foot control unit makes it possible to activate/deactivate instruments and operate the Chip Air and Chip Water functions.
- Stop vacuum- ON/OFF of the suction system through foot control placed in the bottom of the chair.
- Integrated safety device at base, backrest & assistant arm to avoid entrapment.
- Customized assistant module arm meets dental team’s needs.
- Seamless upholstery with lumbar support for patient comfort.
- Integrated Digital Control panel makes operator’s work easier.
- Optional Bio system makes Anthos A3 Plus Hygiene.
- Trendelenburg movement feature for the emergency situation.
- Multifunctional foot control for easy operations and chair control movements
- Ergonomic design with hygiene advantage ( wireless foot control).
- Activation and progressive adjustment of instruments speed and spray by lever control.
- Air and water control for running instruments and activation of rinse (and automatic return) and return-to-zero position programs.
- Instrument speed and power adjustment feature makes every operation more ergonomic.
- Disinfectable and removable bowl, made of melamine resin, rotating of 270°.
- Capacitive control panel:- resistant and easily sanitized.
- Integrated optional hygiene system gives safe clinical environment.
- Integrated Bio System optional provides protected clinical environment.
- Control command for water level.
- DIGIT TOUCH display to visualize and control the instruments parameters and the hygiene devices.
- Improved dentist module available in International and Continental versions, with double articulated, mechanical brake and two 4-way MIDWEST modules, , micromotor, scaler and 3 Way syringe on Delivery unit.
- The lightweight, compact i-MMr micromotor can be set to reach speeds between 100and 40,000 rpm.
- Anti-retraction system for the sprays of instruments (O.D.R. system) - Automatic Chip Air.
- Independent spray regulation for each instrument.
- Touch pad control with alphanumeric display allows performance control management.
- Digital control panel with X-Ray viewer.
- 6 instrument optional applications improve ergonomic usability
Dental LED Light:-
- Venus Plus L LED sensor light with 3000 K to 50000 K Lux intensity.
- Colour temperature is 5.000 K . Infrared sensor to switch on/off and regulate intensity.
- Minimum shadow feature gives clear visibility to the dentist.
- Orbital movement gives flexibility to the operating field.
- Protective screen. Disinfectable and removable handles.
- Water Hygiene Equipment continuous disinfection system from water borne contaminants.
- BIOSTER & FLUSING eliminates stagnant liquid from the ducts.
- Out Drop No Retraction mechanism automatically emits air jet from the handpiece after use.
- Double filters to trap the solid particles and avoid water clogging.
video not Available