NSK FX Plus With ARV Handpiece
The New FX Plus high speed handpiece with power of 30W & ARV Technology has been enhanced in modern dental practices to meet standards. The new equipped technology of ARV (Anti-retraction Valve) helps to prevent reverse flow of debris into the hand-piece thus avoiding cross contamination.
Precision designed to provide the strenght and durability required for clinical procedures to be carried out. The new FX plus turbine cartridge offers enhanced smoothness, while the bur retention system is designed to hold the bur under increase torque loads securely.
The body of stainless steel is secure in the hand and angled to the optimum degree for excellent direct visibility of the operating site without compremise.
Key Highlights :
- The NSK air turbine simulation techniques boost more power to the air turbine that supplies 30 W of power.
- The new ARV technology helps to prevent reverse flow of debris into the hand-piece through water thus avoiding cross contamination.
- The Clean Head System prevents the entry of blood and foreign matter from the oral cavity into the head through Air.
- The Air pressure regulating valve ensures a stable pressure supply to the head section of the hand-piece, avoiding unnecessary rotational pressure thus increase the life of Cartridge.
- 25% harder ceramic bearing which greatly reduces the frictional wear and enhances the durability.
- One touch bur insertion with push button chuck mechanism for increased bur retention strength.
- Scratch resistance surface enhancement technology for a comfortable grip.
- Quattro Spray ensures the better cooling effect avoiding the tissue necrosis.
Power : 30 Watt
: Speed : 325,000-410,000 min-1,
Head Size : ø12.1 x H 13.3 mm
Miniature Head : Speed : 380,000-450,000 min-1,
Head Size : ø10.6 x H 12.4 mm
Stainless Steel Body
Push Button Chuck
video not Available