Woodpecker presents 3rd generation piezosurgery unit with high cutting efficiency for minimally invasive bone cutting during various maxillofacial surgeries. Its high-performance handpiece with stable frequency provides high accuracy and efficient micron cutting.
Here are some key points:
· Vibration amplitude of tip – 20 to 100µm
· 4 modes – Bone, Perio, Endo, Clean
· Power level divided into 7 classes
o Power 6,7 – very high-density bone
o Power 5,4 – High-density bone
o Power 3,2 – Low-density bone
o Power 1,0 – Very low-density bone
· Cleaning mode – After each treatment, using this mode the pump line and handpiece can be cleaned.
· Working frequency – 24-36 kHz
· Water flow – 25-110ml/min