Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.unicorndenmart.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Collection of your personal data
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, addresses, date of birth, password and payment information. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized (anonymous data).
1. We collect your personally identifiable information including but not limited to your (i) name; (ii) e-mail address; (iii) contact number; (iv) residential address; (v) credit/debit/bank account details; (vi) internet protocol (“IP”) address, in the following circumstances:
2. When you purchase a product, or opt for a product from our Website or App or through the aid of our customer service team;
3. When you register with us, make a requisition for information pertaining to product, subscribe to our newsletters, enter competitions, share with us your experience or provide any other details in relation to a product availed by you, send us queries or register for promotions;
4. When you set up a free account on our Website or App or participate in surveys or provide us your feedback; and
5. When you engage with us in any online or offline event or portray your interest on any page hosted by us on a third-party platform or location or voluntarily provide your details for our promotions.
6. While you can browse certain sections of our Website or App, prior to registering as a member, certain activities (such as placing an order) requires mandatory registration1. We may use your contact information for sending you (i) offers based on your previous orders and your interests, (ii) payment reminder notices, (iii) product vouchers and (iv) updates on the dental sector through our newsletters. In the event, you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe through the facility in the email message you receive.
2. How we use personal data
We use personal information to provide the services that you request. To the extent we use your information including personal information to market our services to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes, including but not limited to: (i) resolve disputes; (ii) troubleshoot problems; (iii) promote a safe service; (iv) collect fees owed to us; (v) cater to consumer interests while providing our services, (vi) inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; (vii) customize your experience; (viii) detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; (ix) enforce our terms and conditions; (x) conduct research and analysis for improvising customer experience; (xi) to conduct periodical audit; (xii) contact you to send important information or notices etc. and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.