NSK Dyna LED Handpiece provides high reliability and performance due to the micro-precision engineering. Its self-illuminating feature with Dynamo micropower generator makes it unique than other handpieces.
S-Max Pico Optic Handpiece comes with ultra mini head and super slim body for operation with minimal intervention. This is an innovative turbine designed with NSK precision engineering for greater flexibility.
Tornado Standard Head handpiece that has excellent reliability combined with quality technology via the selection of high-quality materials and extremely high operating efficiency. These are designed to enhance clinical user comfort and to dramatically reduce the procedural duration for their patients.
Tornado Mini Head handpiece that has excellent reliability combined with quality technology via the selection of high-quality materials and extremely high operating efficiency. These are designed to enhance clinical user comfort and to dramatically reduce the procedural duration for their patients.
Air rotor handpieces are sometimes known as high-speed handpieces or air turbines. To perform various dental operations, this is coupled to the dental chair. This device rotates at a high speed using compressed air pressure, available in the dental chair.
Uses of Air Rotor Handpiece:
- Cavity preparation
- Tooth preparation for various prosthetics
- Tooth splitting
- Cracked restoration removal
- Restored Tooth Polishing
Types of Air Rotor Dental Handpiece:
- Standard Head: Most common type of air rotor handpiece with high torque value. It has improved cutting efficiency.
- Mini Head: Due to the smaller head size, it helps in improved visibility and accessibility inside the oral cavity.
- Optic /Non Optic handpiece: Optic handpiece is equipped with an LED, to improve the visibility of the operation site inside the oral cavity whereas non-optic handpiece doesn’t have such facility.
- Borden Hole System/Midwest: In India mostly 2 hole system handpieces are used (Borden hole), one for air and one for water, whereas in Europe & USA, Midwest (4 hole system is used.
- Push Button Type/ Chuck Type: Chuck type handpiece is traditional one with the use of chuck, the bur can be inserted or removed from the handpiece, whereas the push button type is the advanced and easy to use. The bur can be easily inserted or removed from the handpiece head by the push of a thumb on the back of the handpiece head. NSK handpieces are push button type.
High-speed Handpieces are powered by compressed air pressure that travels through the handpiece’s head. Handpiece head consists of a cartridge, which is a windmill type structure. It has blades and the blades are firmly supported by bearings on both sides to keep in its position when the wheel rotates. The air strikes the wheel’s blades, forcing it to rotate. The bur revolves in synchrony with the wheel.
Unicorn Denmart Air Rotor Handpieces NSK:
Unicorn Denmart deals with the air rotor handpieces from the renowned global brands NSK & Being Foshan. NSK Air Rotor Handpieces are very well recognized by dentists due to its high durability, quality and excellent performance while maintaining a safe dental environment in the clinic. Being Foshan handpieces are also popular due to its high cutting efficiency and performance in economical range.
- 3D Printer Materials
- Cad Cam Suction
- Dental 3D printer
- Dental Air Compressors
- Dental Amalgamator
- Dental Chairs
- Dental Equipment
- Dental Handpieces
- Dental Instruments
- Dental Lab Scanner
- Dental Lasers
- Dental Light
- Dental Materials
- Dental Micromotor
- Dental Microscope
- Dental Milling Machine
- Dental Safety Products
- Dental Sealing Machine
- Dental Sintering Furnace
- Dental Sterilization Equipment
- Dental Suctions
- Endodontic Equipment
- Imaging Range
- Implant Stability Tester
- Intraoral Scanner
- Light Cure Unit
- Physiodispensor and Piezosurgery Units
- Ultrasonic Scalers
- UV Sterilizer and Lamps