- (IS-TR-CZD COLOURED) blanks are compatible for open system milling machines
- It is a preshaded disc used for posterior crowns & coping & anterior crowns
- It is a third generation Zirconium oxide, a hybrid, tetragonal, polycrystal structure with it’s perfect fit for monolithic restorations.
- They feature High Strength, Biocompatibility, Homogenous Density.
Zircoza IS-TR-CZD Shade A1
Solid zirconia contains more stabilizers than translucent zirconia which makes it opaque in properties, making it more durable to withstand forceful chewing and grinding.
These are available from the vita shade guide color of A1, A2 AND A3
- Grade: Zircoza Iso Pressed Translucent Colored (Preshaded) Zirconia Disc (Is-Tr-Czd)
- Shades Available: A1, A2, A3
- Sintering Temp C: 1450
- Transmission % As Per Shimadzu Spectrophotometer Uv2600: 36.5
- Transmission % As Per Haze Meter: 43.4
- Bending Strength Mpa: >1000
- Sintering Body Density (G/Cm^3): 6.1