- (IS-TR-CZD COLOURED) blanks are compatible for open system milling machines
- It is a preshaded disc used for posterior crowns & coping & anterior crowns
- It is a third generation Zirconium oxide, a hybrid, tetragonal, polycrystal structure with it’s perfect fit for monolithic restorations.
- They feature High Strength, Biocompatibility, Homogenous Density.
Zircoza IS-TR-CZD Shade A2
A Pre colored Zirconia material, specially used for the pre shaded crowns and bridges work,
These are available from the vita shade guide color of A1, A2 AND A3
- Grade: Zircoza Iso Pressed Translucent Colored (Preshaded) Zirconia Disc (Is-Tr-Czd)
- Shades Available: A1, A2, A3
- Sintering Temp C: 1450
- Transmission % As Per Shimadzu Spectrophotometer Uv2600: 36.5
- Transmission % As Per Haze Meter: 43.4
- Bending Strength Mpa: >1000
- Sintering Body Density (G/Cm^3): 6.1