- (IS-TR-ZD PLUS) blanks are compatible for open system milling machines
- It is a translucent disc used for anterior crowns
- It is a third generation Zirconium oxide, a hybrid, tetragonal, polycrystal structure with it’sperfect fit for monolithic restorations.
- They feature High Strength, Biocompatibility, Homogenous Density.
Zircoza IS-TR-ZD Plus
Zirconia Plus is more translucent in nature then a solid Zirconia,
Translucent zirconia is a more opalescent unlike solid zirconia, it is especially suitable for anterior crowns, having the translucency in nature.
- Grade: Zircoza Iso Pressed Translucent Zirconia Disc (Is-Tr- Zd Plus)
- Sintering Temp C: 1450
- Transmission % As Per Shimadzu Spectrophotometer Uv2600: 37.5
- Transmission % As Per Haze Meter: 44.6
- Bending Strength Mpa: >1000
- Sintering Body Density (G/Cm^3): 6.1
- 1 Mm Thickness