- Stylish and compact device with a non-optic handpiece.
- Easily detachable & autoclavable slim shank handpiece to prevent cross-contamination.
- Automatic frequency tracking for easy removal of hard deposits from the tooth surfaces.
- Automatic degenerative feedback system to provide constant power to the device.
- Athermic stainless steel tips for comfortable scaling.
- A range of powers on the control panel to choose the right power for the treatment makes the procedure painless and comfortable.
- Lightweight ultrasonic scaler with easy installation in the dental unit.
- Microcomputer control that ensures effective working of the unit.
Woodpecker DTE D3 scaler with non-optic handpiece works on piezoelectric technology; that provides comfortable scaling to the patients with dentinal hypersensitivity. It is widely accepted by dental professionals for its durability & reliability.
- Categories: Dental Equipment, Ultrasonic Scalers
03 Technical Specification
|2 modes:||General & Perio|
|5 Tips||3 general scaling, 1 Perio & 1 stain removal|
|Main unit input||24V 50HzHz 1.3A|
|Frequency||28kHz + 3kHz|
|Main unit weight||198mm×134mm×80mm|
|Warranty||1 year on all parts of the product (Physical damage is not covered in any case)|