The intra-oral scanner is the need of this new era of the Digital dentistry world.
It is equipment that is used in digital dentistry for making digital intra-oral impressions of the patient’s oral cavity without using the conventional impression trays.
Intraoral scanner based on the 3d capturing technology which converts 2 D images into 3D images and shows it digitally,
Intra Oral digital scanners are used by clinicians for impression making for prepared crowns, coping cuttings, for implant prosthesis, for orthodontic work
Advantages of the Intraoral Scanner are:
- Used as diagnostic tools to tell, show and do patients about his oral health.
- Digital impression making is time-saving thus more patients can be attended to.
- Fast impression making over the conventional impression
- High accuracy/precision of impression.
- The widest range for applications.
- Saves money on impression material cost.
- Increase the patient’s comfort level and reduce the chair time.
Intra-oral scanner accuracy plays an important role as, more accurate the digital impression, the better the prosthesis.
In the world of orthodontics
Orthodontics are playing a very good role as it directly scans the oral cavity and shares with the concern of aligner making company for aligner fabrication as well as making digital records for comparing scans between pre-treatment, mid-treatment, and post-treatment.
Depending upon types, intraoral scanner categories are:
- Wired and wireless scanner
- Color scanner and black and white scanner
- Depending on model
- Handle grip and pen grip
The cost of an intraoral scanner starts from 12 lac and goes to 30-35 lac depending upon the features and the accuracy which is very important.
Benefits for Clinician,
- Intraoral scanner reduces chairside impression making time
- Better diagnostic tool
- Better impression accuracy
- Less patient discomfort
- Fast and easy impression making by the digital intraoral scanner.
Digital scanners in India are Increasing very fast as they give more accurate impressions, the widest range of application, decrease aerosol formation, and patient comfort.
Depending upon the need clinician can opt for the digital dental scanner accordingly and start the New step toward the Digital dentistry world.
Trios 5 intraoral scanners are designed for an effortless scanning experience, next-level ergonomics, and improved hygiene. This is the scanner that sets a new standard in patient protection and infection control.
This wireless intraoral scanner has caries diagnostic aid & monitoring tools. It is very fast and comfortable, at the same time delivers high accuracy on single units.
Trios 3 Move + intraoral scanner comes with a multi-touch screen, integrated high-performance computer optimized for 3D scanning. It has revolutionary patient excitement & advance case acceptance.